The other day I woke up really tired – as usual – but was happily surprised when I read that Ladies Bulletin found my Blog to be interesting and worthy of being nominated for the Liebster Award. Thank you! It definitely lifted my spirits and made my Monday go by much, much quicker. In fact, that week was pretty pleasant and the message definitely felt as encouragement to continue writing. Maybe other people are interested in what I have to say, after all….
I think blogs serve as a platform to connect with others – It’s fun to laugh, feel inspired and/or get informed by what others write. I find it very interesting and entertaining to read other people’s views, perspectives and life experiences and I am glad others find my Blog to be amusing – I assume many parents go through similar experiences I go through in mommy land, so Mommyhood by Sandra is a way to put my thoughts and experiences “out there” and get other people’s opinions and suggestions on the matter.
Thank you for reading!
Questions from my Nominator:
1. When you wrote your first post, what was your feeling about the outcome?
I hoped that people would find what I wrote amusing, helpful and funny and/or inspirational. My first post was a way of reassuring me that I will really work on my interests this year.
2. What do you think is the greatest idea in life?
One person can make a difference. It is important to remember this because you’ll be surprised how your actions truly make a difference sometimes without your knowledge. You can change a life, you can change the world.
3. What thing comes first to your mind when you plan a journey or a trip?
My daughter. I want to make sure that she is going to have a good time because that means so will I.
4. What do you want to learn or do or achieve in six months from now?
I want to learn as much as I can. Right now I am interested in anything art related. I am overly curious and love learning. Six months from now I want to have a draft of my first illustrated children’s book.
5. If you win lottery of hundred million dollars, what is your idea of spending?
Definitely traveling. It provides for amazing experiences.
6. When you feel frustrated, what do you do?
Read a book or watch a favorite show. It distracts me and puts me in a happy place. Sleep also helps.
7. With whom do you first share your happiness with?
God. It sounds silly but he just happens to be around all the time. Then my husband and daughter, even if she is half listening.
8. If you are given a chance to travel to a place with all tickets and expenditure provided, where do you want to spend a week?
France. I’ve never been and would love to experience that culture.
I believe the blogs listed below are worth being discovered by others. As such, I nominate them for the LIEBSTER BLOG AWARD:
I would like my nominees to answer the following questions:
1. What is your motto in life?
2. What serves as your inspiration?
3. Why did you start blogging?
4. What has been your biggest accomplishment?
5. What do you want to accomplish next?
6. What is something you can’t live without?
7. What is the best advice you’ve given a friend who needed encouragement?
8. What serves as your daily dose of happiness?
9. Who is your role model?
* I think your blogs are fantastic and hope this serves as encouragement to continue writing. I apologize in advance if you think some of the questions are too personal – I tried to make them general enough, while still getting a taste of who you are – If you do, feel free to leave it blank.
LIEBSTER BLOG AWARD exists only on the internet, and is given to bloggers by other blogger. So among any other blogs around the web, your nominator believes your blog is awesome and deserves to be discovered.
1. Thank the blogger who nominated you.
2. Answer the questions you were given.
3. Nominate other blogs with less than 500 followers.
4. Post questions for your selected nominees to answer.
5. Tag and link the nominees and post a comment to let them know you have nominated and appreciate their hard work.